Monday 4 November 2013

Fresh Start v1.0

Tomorrow marks the start of a new me. I need to get myself some decent employment so have made arrangements to phone a well known window company to see if they'd be willing to take me on. I also need to improve my health drastically so am starting a juice plan (no, not a diet or fast) to kick start the weight loss. I will be doing a 3-day detox plan, then moving on to the 7lbs in 7 days plan which also takes you through the next 2 weeks but doesn't make you so dependant on the plan that you fail after you come off the plan. But enough of that!

I also want to get this event company on the go. But, I think we went about it the wrong way. We should use our talents, where our strengths lie. Mine are in music, specifically scottish music. So why don't we organise a ceilidh for charity? It seems like a sensible thing to start with!

However, there is much to discuss and my brain now needs rest. Goodnight folks. X

No comments:

Post a Comment