Saturday 30 January 2010

Lettus o lettus o lettus eat lettuce

Well, since I'm trying to lose weight, I better update you on how I'm doing. The answer is "not very well". Or, it was. I now have some healthy foods in my fridge, like lettuce, and coleslaw, and cottage cheese. I also own ryvita, and fruit tea. Yes, this is getting serious. I want to lose some more weight, or at least feel a bit better. Ha, fat chance of that.

Sitting watching "Man About Dog". It's a brilliant film, so thanks to the person who suggested it to me (you know who you are). Seriously, if you haven't seen it, I'd recommend you find it and watch it. It's a cert.

It's now 1.30am and I'm just doing some composing. Got a really nice piano and string piece, so developing it further and further. 8 part harmony, one way or another, and it's sounding really cool. Very baroque, verging on classical, and I must admit I'm quite impressed with it. Here goes nothing!

A random aside to my composition and weightloss: I'm fascinated by ancient history, Scottish and Irish. I love learning about it, and the mythology associated with it. Just thought I'd randomly put this in! Think I might go off to bed. Nighty night.

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment