Wednesday 25 April 2012

Life.

Well, I started my new job this week. I'm working 5 days a week all around Aberdeen and the shire for CAIR Scotland. I've only done 2 days but I can't believe how different and better things are already. I'm not shattered, my joints aren't sore, my back is fine and I'm just generally more happy. Boost! And I have babies... ok, not actual babies but young cats! :D













How cute are they?!

I'm going to the office tomorrow - on my own! - so will hopefully find a list of tasks I need to do as my manager is going out of the office early and I won't see her all day. Oh well, packing my lunch and a tub of hot chocolate. I like coffee and tea, but for a day of hard work, you can't beat hot chocolate or even horlicks. These may well be drinks to help you settle to sleep, but I prefer them to just keep me cozy and happy.

Quite honestly, I'm content in my life.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment