Thursday 3 May 2012

Improvements.

My life has improved. 100% improvement, actually. I'm no longer tired or sore after work, I enjoy the things in life that grew too much to handle with so little energy and I'm no longer depressed or frustrated 80% of the time. I'm settling into suburbia much better now too since I have the time and energy to keep my house in order and I find us eating better food since I'm happier to cook once again. I smile more often, laugh so much it is crazy and I'm never really in a bad mood. Ok sometimes I am but I can't change everything about myself in the space of a week, can I? I've done well so far and long may my progress continue. Ive also started playing my fiddle more and in the past 5 days of practising just once a day, there's a great improvement there too! That's something that really makes me smile. Ok so my wrists are still really sore and im using muscles which have lost all their tone but that tone can be regained and by golly, I'm going to do it! I have determination!

Sorry... I just splurged that out without really thinking but I don't care. It's all true :) I'm just glad things are changing for the better right now. Things always work themselves out...

No comments:

Post a Comment