Friday 25 June 2010

Dandyness

Good morning, world. How are we all? I'm rather dandy... well, no, I'm not. I'm tired, and hungry. I'm starving, in fact. I could eat the entire contents of my fridge right now, but I won't do that. I've put on enough weight in the past couple of months, without eating any more. I'm cutting back on how much food I eat at a time. Last night, I made some chips - a small handful - along with 3 fish fingers and a bag of vegetables. I felt quite good after that. I'm going to drink lots of juice from now on, to stop myself eating quite so much. I'm also impressed with the fact that I've not eaten the bar of Milka chocolate that I have in my handbag. I've resisted it with very little trouble.

Now, some good news. He's here! After 5 long, long days, my man is here and I couldn't be happier. It's just a shame he's going to bed soon since he's up at 10.30 for work :( I'm just thrilled to see him. He's made me feel 100x better than I have done since Sunday, and that's only by showing up. Imagine how I feel every time he touches me, kisses me, holds me... It takes my breath away every time. He just makes me happy inside. I get all warm and fuzzy and can't stop smiling at all. When he leaves, I'm usually ok, but sometimes I cry because I'm going to miss him so much. Usually it's only a matter of hours before we see each other again, but this last time, it was days. Horrible, long, tiring, deadening days, where I'd cry myself to sleep thinking about him and wondering what he was doing, if he was thinking of me, if he was still happy when away from me. It's ridiculous, I know, but I can't help it. I think about the wierdest things anyway, let alone when I'm on my own and lonely, or away from him in general.

I just love him. What can I say. He's the best thing to happen to me, and I hope he sticks around for a long, long time.

D-d-d-d-loved.x

No comments:

Post a Comment