Sunday 28 February 2010

A little side note

Just been reading through my blogs, and realised that I prayed to God, Allah, Santa and the muffin man, in hope that someone would come into my life and turn it around. It's happened! Seriously! All I need now is for that person/deity/present-giver/baker to identify themselves, so that I can hold up my end of the deal: worship them forever, and love them. Helloooo up there! Who are you??? Tell me and I'll love ya :) Thank you sooooo much. (I think it was the muffin man, but you can never be sure with these things.) It could, however, have been my mum. She's always looking out for me from up there, and maybe she pulled a few strings and brought me and him together in a seemingly random way. Guess I'll never really know, but I can always dream. Though, sometimes my dreams turn into nightmares.

Anyways, talking of dreams/nightmares, it's time to sleep.

Nighty night,

D for Daftie.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment